Although this is a low-end device, the Samsung Galaxy S GT-S5360 is used by many of our users, and optimization is usually one of the most important factors in these devices with low hardware specifications.
Therefore it is always advisable to have installed custom ROMs that allow us to have the latest version of Android and the smartphone maximize performance.
For this, the first step always root access and that is exactly what we see in this tutorial you will be super user on the Samsung Galaxy Y stock firmware regardless of where you are.
Root Samsung Galaxy Y S5360
1) Download the Multi-Root-Installer_Final.zip from here
2) Connect your Samsung Galaxy Y to the PC using the original USB cable and upload the downloaded file to the root of the internal memory.
3) Unplug the device from the PC and turn it off to get into recovery mode. To do this you have to hold down the volume up key, home and turned on at the same time.
4) From the recovery mode, you have to do a wipe. To do this you have to select the option to Wipe data / factory reset & Wipe Cache partition. To move on the options you have to use the up and down buttons volume and power to select.
5) Now go to the option “install zip from sd card” and select the Multi-Root-Installer_Final.zip and follow the onscreen instructions.
After a few minutes the Samsung Galaxy and reboot and you will have your root access
Alternatively you can also use kingroot which is pretty similar to Multi Root to root your system.
Thanks for reading it out 🙂